This is the first of our 2014 Community Service opportunities — and we’re going back to the Greater Chicago Food Depository. If you would like to attend on Saturday, January 11 (from 9am to noon), please contact Lindsay Allen ASAP. This event is so popular, we only have space for 15!
- Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early
- Enter through the Volunteer Entrance, located to the left of the main entrance
- You must wear long pants and close-toed shoes
- Please bring an item of canned or non-perishable food to donate
- Limit the number of personal belongings your bring into the facility; there are a limited number of lockers if needed
- You can park in the parking lots, as it is available for weekend sessions
- If you cannot attend after you say you will, you must let Lindsay know ONE WEEK in advance — failure to give notice could jeopardize our chances of working with the Greater Chicago Food Depository again in the future
Please RSVP directly to Lindsay at firstname.lastname@example.org, 636.236.4277.
The Greater Chicago Food Depository is located at 4100 West Ann Lurie Place, Chicago, IL 60632; 773.247.3663.