This is the first of our 2012 community service opportunities with the Greater Chicago Food Depository. If you would like to attend on Saturday, February 18, please contact Courtney Fujara ASAP. This event is so popular, we only have space for 15!
- Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early
- Enter through the Volunteer Entrance, located to the left of the main entrance
- You must wear long pants and close-toed shoes
- Please bring an item of canned or non-perishable food to donate
- Limit the number of personal belongings your bring into the facility; there are a limited number of lockers if needed
- You can park in the parking lots, as it is available for weekend sessions
- If you cannot attend after you say you will, you must let Courtney know ONE WEEK in advance — failure to give notice could jeopardize our changes of working with the Greater Chicago Food Depository again in the future
Please RSVP directly to Courtney at email@example.com, 847-736-7334, or via Facebook message.
The Greater Chicago Food Depository is located at 4100 West Ann Lurie Place, Chicago, IL 60632; 773.247.3663.